News & Resources
MicroAge goes live with Clearview, now implementing Technician Web Access.
In business for 29 years, MicroAge Toronto's solutions allow its clients to engage highly trained MicroAge professionals who possess specific competencies in the area of service their clients require. Whether it is an integration of all services or any single service, MicroAge delivers the optimal solution for its client's IT requirements. MicroAge coordinates and delivers these services across Canada for its numerous corporate clients.
MicroAge offers comprehensive services in four key areas:
- Consulting Services (Project Management and integration; O/S and application migrations; and network, storage and security consulting).
- Process Consulting Services (complete end-to-end documentation, re-engineering and browser-based workflow automation software solutions).
- Outsourcing Services (Service Desk, Break and Fix, IMAC, Deskside Support, temporary technical staff engagements, management services for server and application hosting).
- Fulfillment and Support Services for Technology Products.
The Clearview Implementation Project at MicroAge followed a Phased Approach with a Clearview Go Live of January 5, 2009 for one of their largest customers; followed by Go Live for the rest of the company in the spring of that year. Currently MicroAge is working on the final phase of deploying Clearview Technician Web Access to their resources with the plan of being live by the end of this year.
MicroAge's Clearview implementation took full advantage of:
- Call Management
- Parts Management including RMA
- Technician Scheduling
- SLA Monitoring
- Clearview Custom Business Rules for auto generation of emails, notifications, escalations, data defaults, data validation, etc.
- Extended Data Elements (customized addition of fields to numerous Clearview database tables to support data elements required in their business)
- Clearview Customizable browsers, etc.
- Seamless Integration with their Financial Application (Sage), and two-way integration with IBM's call system (IBM HELO) with import and update of calls to/from Clearview