News & Resources
eBryIT, Inc. - Kennesaw, GA - Live on Nexterna Clearview
"eBryIT, Inc., a 20 year old nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise, provides IT solutions, services, and support to businesses across the United States. We bring intelligent computing for a bright future. A nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise, our goal is to support our customers' business by providing flexible, dependable IT services and support. Our solutions are designed to meet our customers' unique requirements. eBryIT provides customized Managed Services, from hardware maintenance, life-cycle management, Audio/Visual deployments, Desktop/Server deployments, Managed Print Services to systems design and implementation; as well as infrastructure solutions that safeguard your data and increase network availability. We help customers make the most of their IT spend by utilizing our valued services."
The Clearview Implementation at eBryIT followed a Phased Implementation with an original go live in January 2009 to support a new business venture launched at that time. The Clearview solution offered eBryIT the features required to support this new venture. eBryIT went through some changes between then and their 2nd Phase Go Live in June 2010. Formerly known as BMC Solutions, the same company, same people with the same mission to bring excellent service, support and solutions to their customers took on their new name eBryIT (pronounced e-bright) on October 1, 2009.
eBryIT's Clearview implementation took full advantage of:
- Call Management
- Parts Management including RMA
- Technician Scheduling
- SLA Monitoring
- Clearview Custom Business Rules for auto generation of emails, notifications, escalations, data defaults, data validation, etc.
- Extended Data Elements (customized addition of fields to numerous Clearview database tables to support data elements required in their business)
- Clearview Customizable browsers, etc.
- Customer Web Access (for their customers to log service requests, view open service orders, etc.)
- Technician Web Access (for their resources to browse service history, update activity on service orders, enter their time, parts usage, track returns)
- Seamless Integration with their Financial Application (Dynamics), and two-way integration with their primary customer's call system with import and update of calls to/from Clearview